Sunday, July 14, 2013

Death SS

Alright, it's been mostly punk (and will continue to be mostly punk..hey, it's just who I am) and maybe that's a bummer?  Maybe a curveball is overdue?  Okay...Here's Death SS, an Italian metal band...or "horror music" if you were to ask them...they've been around off and on since 1979 and had at least a bajillion different members...Steve Sylvester on vocals and Paul Chain on guitar being two of the more notable ones.  This is a 7" called Evil Metal and it's highly regarded by Death SS fans.  It's also from 1983, and I guess I have a weird and accidental '83 obsession, because it seems like everything I'm putting on here is from that year.  There's also a bonus song from some compilation I threw in the folder for you.  Enjoy this strange and melodramatic metal music.








No comments:

Post a Comment