Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pray For Death

Holy shit, ya'll.  I just dusted off the old hard drive and I'm diving back into the past a little a bit.  It's been a long time since i listened to Pray For Death, but damn is this shit still good to me.  Crusty lo-fi screamo metal punk from New Orleans (at the time).  My old high school band Raccoon Party was supposed to play a show with these folks at my (at the time) future employment place of Gourmet Perks, Asheville NC with my (at the time) future best friend Jasmine's band Until It's Dead.  For some reason or another the show was cancelled and we were all super bummed, but at least I still have the B. Menace flyer for that notshow....and then Pray For Death broke up and the members formed countless other bands that broke up and formed countless other bands and so on. You know how it goes.  This CD was special to me, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment