Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blasphemy

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this blog really under-represents my love of metal.  The metal I most love is the filthy, nasty, deathly kind.  There are death metal bands that play really technically and impressively, and then there are death metal bands that sound like death.  I'll give you one guess at which kind I like more.  Blasphemy formed in the late 80's in Canada somewhere and they created this grotesque concoction of blackened death metal before either black or death metal were fully formed genres.  It's face-smashing pure evil and I like it a lot.  Lots of bands have taken this style of metal in interesting (and BRUTAL) directions, such as Portal, Proclamation and Diocletian, and you should check that stuff out as well.






both rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment